Comprehensive Orthopaedic Care in South Florida
East Coast Orthopaedics is devoted to the care and treatment of the musculoskeletal system. This includes treatment of the bones, joints, ligaments and muscles as well as the treatment of arthritis.
Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive care in hip surgery, arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, ligament reconstruction, sports medicine, joint replacement, and fracture care.
The goal of East Coast Orthopaedics is to offer our patients relief from pain and return to the normal activities of daily living. Dr. Bruce E. Janke and Dr. Steven E. Naide provide a full spectrum of Orthopaedic services to patients in South Florida and across the country.
The surgeons at East Coast Orthopaedics can serve the needs of all patients with joint, bone, and muscular conditions.
Full Spectrum of Orthopaedic Services Includes
- Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery (using Hana Table)
- Total Joint Replacements of Hip and Knee
- Computer-Assisted Knee Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Repair of the Shoulder
- ACL Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma and Fracture Care